Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers 2023. 100% correct answers and covered every possible question of the exam for free.
1. Advertising with Google Ads starts with creating campaigns based on your business objectives. Which campaign type would you pick for each of the following scenarios?
Search – These ads show up next to Google search results and on other Google partner sites, like YouTube, when people search for products or services you offer
Universal App – These ads drive engagement, app installs, and in-app purchases. They appear across the Google Search and Display Networks, as well as on Google Play and YouTube
Shopping – These ads promote your products by giving users detailed information about what you’re selling. They appear on Google Shopping and next to search results
Video – These ads appear on their own or within other streaming video content on YouTube and across the Google Display Network
2. Maria would like to target people who’ve already browsed her online clothing boutique by offering them a 10% discount on their first purchase. What tool should she use to reach these people on the search network?
Remarketing lists for search ads
Remarketing lets you show ads to people who’ve visited your website or used your mobile app. When people leave your website without buying anything, for example, remarketing helps you reconnect with them by showing relevant ads across their different devices.
3. Sim Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Compare Data Between Those Ads Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Sim Compare?
Ads used in identical ways, on the same channels, and directed at the same audience.
4. Sara owns HomeThings a shop that sells home goods. You, as her marketing intern, are describing the various Google Ad offerings. What’s an accurate description of Local Catalogue ads you could give Sara?
They’re mobile-based ads that showcase multiple products.
5. An advertiser notices that the clickthrough rate (CTR) in one ad group has significantly decreased throughout the past few weeks. What could this advertiser do in an attempt to increase CTR and maintain relevant website traffic?
Use keyword matching options to help remove irrelevant searches
6. Which is the available option when targeting specific devices In Display campaign?
Device Operating System
All of these
7. What is the view-through rate (VTR) of a campaign that has received 10,000 impressions and 900 views, and a channel that has received 200 subscriptions?
8. As per Google Ads policies, how many exclamation mark are allowed in ad text?
9. Ben is currently managing a campaign that has a total investment of $7,000, generates 1,400 conversions, and has a CPA (cost-per-acquisition) of $5. Ben needs to sell excess inventory. To meet this goal, he’s willing to increase his CPA and campaign investment. Which of the following plans, built in the Performance Planner, will assist Ben in achieving his marketing goal of selling excess inventory?
An investment of $9,600 to generate 1,600 conversions with a CPA of $6
10. If multiple individuals make changes to one Google ads account upon opening the Google Ads Editor, they should
Click “get recent changes” in the toolbar
11. Which part of a Search ad isn’t automatically generated by Dynamic Search Ads?
12. Data shows that your client’s ad that appears to people in San Francisco gets 120 conversions at a cost of US$1200 and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) of UD$10. while ads showing in Houston get 70 conversions at a cost of US$1400 and CPA of UD$20. If you have a CPA goal of US$12. What bid adjustment would you set for each location?
+20% for San Francisco. -40% for Houston
13. If an advertiser has the same keyword in 2 different ad groups, the one entered in a given auction will have the:
highest Ad Rank
14. Which scenario would record to two conversions (1-per-ciick)?
A user clicks on an ad and converts. The user performs the search again the following day, clicks on the same ad and converts again.
15. An advertiser that uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9pm – 12am on weeknights. The normal bid is USD$0.40 and the bid multiplier is 75%. How much is the advertiser bidding between 9pm-12am on weeknights?
16. Where Google Discovery ads appear?
17. For example, Regular bid is $2 you are going to set up two daily rules to increase your bids between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM every evening. The first rule would increase your bid by 25% at approximately 6:00 PM then what would be the second rule to decrease the bid at 10:00 PM to bringing it back: to the original value.
No changes required rule will decrease the bid automatically
18. Google permits IF ad customizer on:
19. Which statements are correct in smart campaigns?
Requires that keywords, match types, and their corresponding ad group(s) be set up manually
Manages bidding for you to drive the most value (e.g. clicks, calls, etc.) within your campaign budget
20. Your client wants to sell products to audience above the age of 18. You should:
Use ‘Adult’ attribute to notify Google that the products are for adult audience
Include ‘Adult’ in the product description
Use custom label with a value adult to identify the products
Connect with Google Support team
21. In order to set up a smart shopping campaign, conversion tracking with transaction specific values is mandatory.
22. You might analyse exact match impression share data to get an idea of: the number of eligible impressions your broad match keywords received
the percentage of eligible impressions you received for searches that exactly matched your keywords
23. To get an idea of whether you should continue to run a Search Network campaign on search partner sites, you can:
segment the campaign’s data by network and evaluate its performance on search partner sites
24. analysis shows that people are adding products into their shopping cart but not completing the purchase. What should you do first?
Ensure that the checkout process is easy to use and working fine