There are several ways to optimize reachability, including:
- Push Impressions: You can track the number of users who received the push notification and the number of times it was displayed on the device.
- Push Amplification: This is a feature that allows you to reach more users by sending a push notification to all the devices that a user has registered.
- Send to Last Active Device: You can target users by sending the push notification to the device they last used, which ensures that they are more likely to receive and engage with the notification.
- Xiaomi and Huawei Push Services: These are services specific to Xiaomi and Huawei devices that help to improve reachability and delivery of push notifications.
- Send to All Devices: This feature allows you to reach all devices associated with a user by sending a push notification to all their devices.
- Enable Notification: You can improve reachability by prompting users to enable notifications when they first install the app or after they’ve used it for a while.
- Viewed: You can track the number of users who have viewed the push notification and when they viewed it.